iRadiusd - Overview
i-Radiusd is a streamlined RADIUS server that uses very little memory and cpu time.
It use a single non-blocking process similar to the Squid proxy server, and is currently in use serving a userbase of over one hundred thousand covering serveral NAS's.
- MySQL, UNIX system account and built-in Authentication
- PAP and CHAP support
- Generic and group return attribute lists.
- Group limit lists, including concurrent logons.
- CLI list checking.
- External program execution upon accounting.
- SQL Accounting.
- Dynamic group attributes.
- Multiple SQL authentication servers.
- Multiple NAS support
- Cross platform
- Linux or Solaris operating system
- Perl installed
- The following Perl modules:
- RADIUS::Dictionary (see below)
- RADIUS::Packet (see below)
- DBI and MySQL drivers
- strict (included with perl as standard)
- Fcntl (included with perl as standard)
- Remote or local MySQL server for authentication (optional)
- Remote or local MySQL server for Accounting (optional)
- Local web server with CGI support for web interface (optional)
iRadiusd - Changelog
Version 4.6.2 (25/06/2002)
iRadiusd - Downloads
Please contact us for details.